So I went to a car dealership and applied for an auto loan. My employer doesn't provide paystubs so I faked them.?

So I went to a car dealership and applied for an auto loan. My employer doesn't provide paystubs so I faked them. I looked it up online and found out what I did was illegal so I called the dealership and immediately requested to cancel the loan request and told them I was no longer interested. I know this can... show more So I went to a car dealership and applied for an auto loan. My employer doesn't provide paystubs so I faked them. I looked it up online and found out what I did was illegal so I called the dealership and immediately requested to cancel the loan request and told them I was no longer interested. I know this can cause some very bad issues and I was hoping someone might be able to tell me who I should contact to get ahead of this incase it gets flagged or anything like that. Thank you!!!