Ex broke up with me because she’s too busy, will no contact work?

My ex has 5 ap classes and so do I. She does a sport, I do clubs after school. She says she’s too busy for me. I came up with a list of ideas of how we can work with her busy schedule and still be together but she didn’t even want to hear them. She said that even if my ideas were valid and could work she’s still not changing her mind which kind of makes me upset. She says if I stay friends with her there a chance we could get back together if she became less busy. I fear if I do that I will be friend zoned forever and I don’t want to be friend zoned. But she says if I am not her friend that she might lose feelings for me. Will my ex still miss me and have doubts about the breakup even if she’s busy if I do no contact ? And if I want a shot at getting her back, I feel like being her friend is a bad idea do you agree ?

Favorite Answer

lol she's young.. She doesn't want some logical dude trying to implement sane logic in her young life.. It feels like entrapment for her. Hell yeah you will be friend zoned. No contact will 100% work. No contact is a win/win no matter what. She will either contact you a week or 3 months from now, or she will never contact you again which is great because then you'll know how she really felt about you all along. Listen, you need to grow a pair of balls, do not simp for this woman, she ended it with YOU, not the other way around. You're the prize now, she needs to do everything in her power to get you back. Let her know that she can't just drop you in an instant and expect to get you back because then she's not going to respect you for coming back like you have no other options.

About her losing feelings for you if you don't stay friends, that's made up bullshit. Women only look at men one of two ways, they're either sexually attracted to them, or they see them as just a friend. Looks like you're heading straight into friend zone territory. No fkn thanks. Let her know you want her romantically or not at all, and then walk away. It will be the manliest thing you do in your life, and even though she will be shocked/upset at first that someone would reject her, she will text you in 2-3 weeks begging to talk to you because she misses talking to you.. and that's when you continue to hit her with "I've already told you what I want from you, and you're in no position to give me that right now so it will not work".. Listen, when a woman wants something she will MAKE it work no matter what.. she will move mountains.. being friends with her just shows your feminine side.. Only f@gs have female friends that they wait around for.

She's not choosing you. That's the bottom line here. You are not on her priority list. She likely regrets that fact but it's still a fact. She's not choosing you and you flat out state that you'd lurk around for her to change her mind. She has a reason for her choice. And she's already made it. She has other goals to pursue.

So she's too busy to date you, but will make time for you as a friend?? Then still be too busy for that?? Sounds like she is over you, just let her do her thing and you do yours-move on.

Move on. She wants to go **** around with other men, and when she's had her fun she will crawl back to you, **** that.