What should I do?

Im having a hard time in life. I make $20 an hour. I work 40 hours a week. I'm a single mom with an 18 month old. I am now in school and all my money goes on bills. I live check to check and my job is stressful. I have to meet certain metrics and sales goals. When I don't I get put on written notices and... show more Im having a hard time in life. I make $20 an hour. I work 40 hours a week. I'm a single mom with an 18 month old. I am now in school and all my money goes on bills. I live check to check and my job is stressful. I have to meet certain metrics and sales goals. When I don't I get put on written notices and warnings that I will be fired if I don't meet the metrics. It takes 2 hours to get to work and back. I'm stressed bc the commute is long and the job is stressful and doesn't pay enough. I dont know what to do. i keep looking for another job and cant find anything that will pay enough for me to support myself and my child. the father only pays 280 a month with child support and is not willing to pay anymore. 280 only pays child care and diapers for 1 week. What should I do?
8 answers 8