Is it isnt good to get angry over something in the past?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • SW-6
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is very back and forth with this one. Some things are just impossible to forgive or forget and you cant help but recall them and remember the anger. Even if you say you forgive and forget - you wont. The best we can do is have a piece of CANDY to really bring home some truths that will help us learn a lesson and move on:

C - calm down, look straight at what is bothering you

A - ain't that bad, it could always be worse

N- no one is perfect-u r not the first or the last to be put upon, the bad will always affect u&everyone else forever

D - do your best with it, learn a lesson from it, move on, dont let anyone treat you with disrespect ever again

Y - you will be fine

It wont happen overnight, Forgive yourself for being so hard on you, recalling the past and letting it get to you - you will be fine. It takes some time, but you have to work at it - realize that LIFE can kick you in the *** most of the time, know that it happens to everyone, deal with it and move on. Friend, life is too short to spend any of it on anything less than happy, fulfillment. Remember that and don't let the bad of life define your life. Every day you go out and have a burger and a coke, go shopping, bowling, whatever makes you smile and if nothing else, every day you spent a portion of it happy, fulfilled, and getting what you deserve. Remember also that you are FABULOUS :). You will be fine! Good luck to you )

Source(s): You can get pizza instead of that burger if you want! :)
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It is not good to get angry about something that happened in the past, because it is in the past, and cannot be changed.

Lv 7
    10 months ago

I wonder what percentage of people who think about certain things in their past never get angry if anger warrants it?

If we're referring to anger as an emotion, like sadness, hurt or even joy, anger is just a direct feeling response. Most human beings are more than capable of handling it.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

No, not really. The past is over and done with. Learn from it and move on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mirage
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Well of course you can be upset and frustrated with something in the past, it annoys me when people use the past as an excuse to do whatever, if I punched you in the face a week or month ago, all I can say is, it's in the past so forget about it. Nah

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

it is never right or good to hold a grudge, you must forgive and forget

• 10 months ago

There's no point in getting angry about the past.

• LC
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Yes it is bad for your health.

• 10 months ago

I think that would depend on what we were getting angry about.

• 10 months ago

Well at times you just cannot help it. So yes? and no? depends on the situation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.