How come there are black Saudis if Saudi Arabia never had colonies in Africa?

I have nothing against black people. I'm just curious about how can there be black Saudis if Saudi Arabia never had colonies in Africa.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There aren't. But Saudi Arabia imports labor, as all developed countries do, and their labor come largely from Muslim African countries and the poorer countries in the Middle East.

• Mintee
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

there are black Saudis... all races within Saudiarabia..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Sand ***** ******

• Mintee
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

erm.. and the black people that live in Arizona , N. Mexico, and Southern California in USA.. I suppose you call them the same..... RAcist much...

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

SaudiARabia in the past was a crossroads meeting place for traders coming from all corners, north south east west. in the silk and spice trades.. they would stop in Mecca and sell their goods.. loads of travelers stayed and settled in Mecca.. married into the tribes of people there.. There are people of all races/colors in SAudiarabia.. (I live in Saudi), there are blonde haired, blue eyed, snow white skinned Saudis, brown skinned, oriental looking Saudis, black african looking Saudis, all the race spectrum... When Saudiarabia became a nation, they encorporated everyone within its borders as legal Saudis, regardless of their original origin...

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Have you actually looked at a map and noted where the cess pit that is Saudi, is actually is located?? People move and migrate over time?????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Duh...the blacks went north. Really?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.