Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Who is better or your favorite radio host of real truthful news: Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, or Michael Savage?

Favorite Answer

Matt Drudge but of the ones that you mentioned probably Rush. Rush is like Trump he knows how to dominate his opponents with facts and live in their heads and destroy them psychologically.

I like Levin because he yells and sounds drunk sometimes. I can relate to his frustration.

If you want truthful news, you should avoid all American presenters.

• They're all a bunch of douche bags. I listen to the David Pakman show podcast. It's my favorite.

None of them are journalists that provide news. They provide opinions that are laced with half truths. Keep in mind that a half truth is still a full lie.

None of them offer real or truthful news, obviously you’re too brainwashed to know that.

• TB12

Truthful news is not something any of them engage in.

I never listen to any of them.

It'd be nice to find a daily review or highlights page.

But with OPINION separated from FACTS.

All those you list pale in comparison to the best talk show on the radio, Thom Hartmann on Sirius WM 127

Rush Limbaugh...............