Do you think the writers are going to set Brooke up with Dr. Armstrong?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Brooke is going to be single, but with everything going on I do kind of feel bad for her and Hope but Hope is a cry baby!! LOL

• 2 months ago

I really do NOT like Taylor and Ridge together! They are way too boring as a couple!!!

• 2 months ago

Yes! You could be on to something. That would be a much need and interesting twist. Taylor is to be showing up again soon, so this may bring Ridge and Taylor together. Not sure if I want to go around that one again. However, even said it does seem that Ridge is standing by Brooke though he is upset with her right now. Also, I find it funny how Bill and the others talk as if they are above Thomas. Most of them too have done bad things with many skeletons hanging in their own closets, especially Bill.

• No, if anything she will go back to Bill again.

Maybe with Katie tho

• John2 weeks agoReport

i think you might be right, becuase the way Brooke and Bill look at each other there might be something going on but poor katie with her kidney failure, he might not want to leave Kaite because of her health issue and they have alittle bot together that they love and adore. LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I hope so. I hate Ridge. He and Brooke should have never got together at all. Brooke and Bill, now they were HOT!

• night
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That would take me way back to the 1980's when the actor playing doctor Armstrong was on The Guiding Light and had a big summer romance with a blond actress. I could see that. It has been a while since Brooke had a fling too.

• 2 months ago

only time will tell, you'll just have to wait and see

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.