Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

I really want to go to Georgia?

My cousins are going to Georgia for like the 50th time and I am so jealous of them because I have only gone there twice! They have a better life than I do I wish I had there life! They go to Georgia more than I do because they have family there and I don't (my uncle is married to my aunt by marriage and they had kids and my aunt by marriage is the one with family in Georgia. No one in my maternal family is in or from Georgia)! I have family in Ohio and so do my cousins and have gone there many times but I like Georgia way better! I also don't know why my cousins' family never invite me to go to Georgia with them. I hate the way my life is and wish I had their lives! My life is about cities, school, and their lives are about farms, ranches, animals, country. Please tell me what to do so that I can have my family take me to Georgia more!

Favorite Answer

go take a bus there

There is not much in Georgia, so you are not missing much.

I live in Georgia and I hate it. It's full of rednecks.

Easy. Marry your cousin. Isn’t that what they do in the south. By marrying your cousin, every time they go to Georgia, they’ll have to bring you along.