What is life all about.?

1 year ago

Why would you bring up a question like that at a time like this?

• EXZTNZ
    1 year ago

Being happy.........

• 1 year ago

The realization of The Infinite.

• 1 year ago

Life is about making the best with what you have and enjoying it too my friend.

• 1 year ago

Serving God....

1 year ago

testing your assumptions

• 1 year ago

Life is meaning, take away life you take away meaning, is it that simple Stanley? IT SURE IS. I exist like you and you and you, and because I exist I embrace life but, life comes at a price and that price is DEATH. This death that awaits you and I is devoid of meaning, in saying this that doesn't mean that my life, your life does not have meaning.

• The meaning of life is explained very well in the Monty Python movie of the same name "The Meaning of Life".

At the end, a TV presenter (Michael Palin in a dress) opens an envelope containing the meaning of life, and explains "Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations..."

• 1 year ago

Not a thing at all