Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 6 months ago

Name some metal bands with female singers who sound like pop stars?

I’m sure there are bands out their that sound like pop with the female clean vocals

Favorite Answer

thats ironic cuz i just adked dosent this metal singer of this band sou like Katy Perry. but no one answered. heres the link

youtube.com/watch?v=wX1wPLjPhlc

its called Dirty Youth-Fight

There are a lot of female-fronted Metal bands around with clean vocals, but sound like pop stars? Ain't gonna be happening from me. Ask right and you have a better chance at getting some..

Shape Of Despair

Funeral

Source(s): nothing

Wendy O'Williams check out Its My Life and other songs. Lita Ford, Joan Jett. There really isn't much for clean sounding vocals in metal.

The Distillers are punk/metal and Brody has an amazing scream and raspy good voice.

Kittie.

.................

• Does Nightwish count? I'm obviously out of the loop when it comes to contemporary metal bands, but I would say that the lead singer had fairly clean vocals.

TayIor Swift, AdeIe, Ozzy Osbourne, Aretha Frankline, Billy Nye, Jessica Simpson, Gossip Girl