Lolly
Lolly asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

What was that about James Comey going to prison?

Favorite Answer

Despite all of this exaggerated criticism of Comey and even the IG's scolding regarding not following FBI policy, I don't know what else Comey should have done.

When the president is pressuring you to break the law by dropping an investigation, I think it's only rational to take the contemporaneous memos with you because, of course, you would need them for corroboration. What are the other choices?

• J M

Nothing. Just gossip. Ignore it.

• Chris

His bigger crime is going to be covered in a separate report. Don’t count your chickens....

Calm down sweetie..... the investigation into his crimes isn't over.

• Vela

fake news .

You are laughing too soon. The things Comey did in terms of mishandling classified information and leaking information can be viewed as being policy violations rather than crimes.

I agree with Godless Gazoo and Comey, McCabe, et al face years in prison for knowingly using false information as the probable cause basis for FISA warrants.

• Lolly

Well that proves it then, have you ever been right about ANYTHING?

Who is James Comey?

Cardinal Comey is not out of the woods yet. LOL

I wasn't saying he might for this part. It's the FISA thing that he's got a real problem with.

But I'm going to guess he was smart enough that McCabe takes the fall.