Barb asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 3 months ago

hi im a canadian an would like very much to work at disneyworld in florida how do i do that an is it possible ? thanks Barb?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Follow WT Door link. Disney employs many international young people for a limited time.

• 2 months ago

Without a visa that allows you to work in the US, this is not happening.

• drip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You need a job lined up before you can apply for a work visa. Disney has an international program.

• 3 months ago

WDW has an international internship program:

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/international-progr...

• MS
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You would need a work visa, which would probably be hard to obtain for a job at Disney. There isn't a job there that they need a Canadian to do and that they can't fill with a US citizen. There are also no shortages of applicants for jobs at Disney.

• drip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

most of the employees at Epcot The World are from other countries. Disney has an international program

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not unless you are doing some kind of specialized work, are doing work that Disney can't find an American to do.

• W.T. Door
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

https://jobs.disneycareers.com/international-programs

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Write to Disney and ask if they need help. Then apply for a green card.

• 3 months ago

You probably have to be a U.S. citizen because what if they need to check your ID to make sure you live in the state of Florida and your age and stuff like that but hey I know there are people who are from other countries and work in the United States . But I don’t know if Disney will allow it.

• drip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

you do not need to live in Florida to get a job at Disney does does employ international people.

• 3 months ago

I would think the first thing you need to do is apply for a work visa.

• drip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No first you need a job lined up before you can apply for a work visa

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.