Daniel asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 months ago

what are your thoughts if Rey in Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker shall turn to the dark side into a Sith and work for Emperor Palpetine?

Best Answer

I think JJ Abrams is a one-trick pony that employs deceptive imagery in his trailers to misdirect the audience into discussions like this one. He is an homage artist who seemingly values style over substance, so I'm guessing he'll produce a convoluted mishmash retelling of ROTJ.

I enjoyed all the Star War films and I am looking forward to many more of them. I do not think that Rey will go to the Dark Side, she is one of the goodies. I am still waiting to find out who here parents where and why they left her behind to fend for herself. I keep thinking that she might be Luke Skywalker's daughter, although then again if she was his daughter, would Leia not have mentioned something in a previous film.

Not sure I don't care

• ?

I dunno. It rather feels like theyre moving towards a more dynamic interpretation of the force, where its users arent either completely evil, nor entirely good, but rounded individuals with both good and bad motives, which would mean the emperor would have to be defeated, and force users then choose their own path.