Would anything happen if you were to press and hold the power and the A buttons on either the Nintendo Wii U or Switch?

I'm not interested in mods but a question only and concern For example pressing and holding the power and A or any other button together on the controller of the Nintendo Wii U gamepad or pro controllers and Switch hack or modify anything on the consoles or is that only done with downloading unauthorized software such as homebrew and stuff from other outside websites that are not Nintendo and saving that software onto SD cards from the computer and installing it on the consoles would be the only thing that modifies system software and not pressing controllers sequences or combinations or macros ?since these controllers are not designed to do that if yes or no would help ease the concern about it

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

On an unmodded system... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The consoles would boot up as normal as there's nothing within the boot sectors that could be looking for an interrupt system.

If you modded system ahead of time, it could potentially do something, but only you (who modded the system) would know of it.

• ...Show all comments
    • The fiend5 months agoReport

Plus I don't have a computer or SD cards for that nor a taste for piracy what I wanted to know was the difference between modification hacking and moving controllers and pressing and holding buttons around since those controllers are designed to move the game characters and navigate the dashboard

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

i would just try it and see and then you'll know

• ...Show all comments
    • The fiend5 months agoReport

Which means it's only unauthorized software downloaded from websites on the computer and saved onto SD cards for installation

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.