On the galaxy note 10 plus, why does the picture look different after you take it?

Before i press the button to actually take the photo for a selfie, it always looks brighter and sharper. But after I take it and look at it through the gallery, it doesn t look as good. Can anyone explain this and if there s a way to change it so the picture you take looks the same?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

The Galaxy Note 10 Plus saves images as JPEGs. And since the images are JPEGs, they are by definition RAW images that have been processes and then saved as a JPEG. It's this processing that is likely to causing the problems. You can control a variety of settings such as resolution, compression and color. By color, I mean you can decide if you want your final JPEG to have a vibrant color, natural color, B&W and a variety of other color styles.

Try using a different color style such as neutral and see if that doesn't help. Your phone could very well be set to a vibrant mode or some other mode that is changing they way the phone processes the images.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.