Anonymous

Have many African Americans actually ever been to Africa?

I have been to Europe.

• donnie
    Favorite Answer

Nope so their not African Americans unless they immigrated.

6 days ago

African Americans are now relocating in Africa. Ghana has launched the year of return campaign which has seen thousands of them leaving the USA Uk etc to settle in Ghana where they will have opportunities to put their skills to good use and gain considerable wealth without being racially abused  or killed by cops.  Thousands have settled in Sierra Leone Ethiopia Kenya Nigeria Senegal the Gambia etc and they keep coming as they finally understood that Africa is their real home.  The coming back trend is unstoppable and this is a prophecy sung by Bob Marley.  In fact some people like the indians Chinese or whites whove been making money in Africa don't see this a a good thing because the afro Americans don't take **** as they've been exposed to racism and they definitely know how to make money and keep their wealth for themselves and their community as well unlike the Africans easily gullible and ignorant ( but things are changing fortunately)   .  The afro Americans are welcome to Africa and encouraged by African presidents and we want them to come by thousands every year to REGAIN what naturally belongs to them   peace  

The African American formerly Black Americans formerly Negroes formerly colored people were the children of the white man who raped the African woman. The basic factor of the race problem was/is the white woman with the black man./ Threw that in.for free. I call myself a black American I have been blessed to visit Africa twice. I have been blessed to visit Europe, Hawaii, the Caribbeans, Haiti, Mexico, Puerto Rico and on my way to Heaven...when He calls my name.

.

• Teva

There's no such thing as African Americans. Just Americans.

• Teva

Don't know what that is, but i come from a non racist country.

We should force them to go back to Africa like President Lincoln wanted.

My aunt has. How many Italisn-Americans been to italy. How many Irish-americans been to Ireland. See where this is going now dont you feel silly for posting this question?

How many European Americans have been to Europe