Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

How to turn a guy on?

I’m going on a date with a guy that I’m really into tonight, what can I do to show a little more affection to him/turn him on?

Favorite Answer

You don't need to do anything. At your ages, assuming you are both very young, he's already on fire without any help from you. Be sure, however, that if you want him to turn on, that you are prepared for the consequences. Are you ready and planning to have sex? Are you underage and would that get either or both of you into trouble because if you're a minor, its illegal and he could be charged with statutory rape? Are you well informed and prepared to use birth control, if you do decide to go ahead and risk pregnancy, std's, and rape charges? Ah, it does get a bit more complicated, doesn't it. I hope you have a good time , but please be careful and think ahead.

Dont wear any panties. .rub your legs while you talk to him.

Keep your eyes on his crotch as you speak with him

If he likes it lift your dress and show him your hairy hole good luck

tell hi you want to please him and be really submissive. call him daddy and all that and tell him about all your past lovers and the pennies you have put in your body bla bla bla. guys like honesty about these things. that way he will be turned off for the sex, and appreciate the fact he doesnt have to pay for the date bc you are not a lady