Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 10 months ago

Do you agree with Ilhan Omar that the Mossad hired Hitler to fake the Holocaust so that the Zionists could trick the West to give em Israel?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That is an interesting theory. I do think the holocaust was fake. Especially the claim of fire pits where swimming pools used to be.

The shrunken heads and skin lamps presented in court. Bars of soap using skin, and the perversions of measures taken to kill fleas. There was no gassings of millions of Jews. There is zero evidence at camps except footage of body piles that the allies actually caused, and paid actors on the history channel.

• Richard
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Do you know that Holocaust denial is a felony in most European countries?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

did she really say that? really? i got to ask for a cite cause that's off the wall crazy!

• joshua
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Ilhan Omar has never made that statement or anything close to it for that matter. She has never denied the Holocaust. You are lying and for the life of me, I can’t figure out why. What do you gain from this?

What gets me is..CONSERVATIVES...all of you commenting here know s damn well this is a lie yet you play along as if this was a real quote....Why are you people so fake?

• ...Show all comments
    • joshua
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

Difference in how I call out those on my side when they lie, exaggerate or spin partyline rhetoric that makes no sense.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I agree with Omar that it's all about the Benjamins. I disagree with her on pretty much everything else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daddio
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I get a very high percent correct when I simply take the opposite side that she takes on an issue

• 10 months ago

The Mossad didn't even exist yet when Hitler was alive. WTF?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.