How does one access the user controls on a 2017 Hyundai Elantra?

My wife has a 2017 Elantra, and her TPMS light came on. She put air in her tyres, but the light stayed on. So I asked if she looked for the PSI in the settings, and that s when we discovered that she didn t know how to access the settings. I ve tried to figure it out, and I m stumped. The manual and my research have failed. The manual says to press the page button on the right side of the steering wheel. This button is not there. I saw another source suggesting to hold the Trip button for 5 seconds. All this did was switch the displayed temperature between Fahrenheit and Centigrade.

I m at a loss here. Does anyone know how to get into the user settings?

Being a 2017 is the owners manual still in the glove box? If it is look up how to use your controls. If you lost the owners manual go on youtube and do a search.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

If you guys could please read my post before answering, that'd be great. I'm not looking to find out what the correct PSI should be. I want to see what it actually is on the car.

Also, I have already stated that I looked in the manual. It tells me to press a button on the steering wheel that simply isn't there.

The correct pressure is on a sticker either in the door shut or sometimes in the glove box. The last I heard, once the pressures are correct you take it for a 10 minute drive and the tpms resets itself.

READ THE OWNER'S MANUAL!!! That's why they provide one with the car.

Lol stuff and things