Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Do Japanese women love white men?

Hi, my name is Richard Campbell Walter. Japan and her culture have piqued my curiosity. Their women are very beautiful, and I’m hoping that I can find love. I’m a white American man

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the individual....

But white and East Asian race mixing is very good....The offsprings are much more beautiful and intelligent.

• 6 months agoReport

I agree with the offspring results in terms of physical appearances. However, I disagree with the rest of your supposed benefits.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

no they pink like pigs.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

It is not necessary..............................

• Binks
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Where do you think you're going?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

FirstIy Japanese women Iook basically exactly the same as the men, they just wear A LOT of makeup. Secondly yes, there are many Japanese women who will like you just because you're white. The only westerners I've known who have seriously been in a relationship with Japanese people though were autistic (literally). Most Japanese are very small-minded and live in a very closed system, so they just don't understand a Iot of things which really bother most non-Japanese people. Also if you have an image of Japan based on things like video games, cartoons, Youtube videos, martiaI arts, etc.. then you wouId be in for a rude awakening if you ever went to Japan. Also you sound like a very strange American... Mr. Richard Cambell WaIter and your English is definitely not native level lol

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 months agoReport

prepositions, proper punctuation, and overall, your tone. It’s also not surprising that your username just consists of a single dot. Pathetic, I’d say, but I suppose when you’re too much of a coward, you tend to secure anonymity.

• 6 months ago

Perhaps we should not find mates based on skin color or outward appearance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.