Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutSwitzerlandOther - Switzerland · 3 months ago

England, America and Australia are the only countries worth traveling to. Agree?

All three of those countries are 100 percent white and they all speak English.

Canada is full of black and brown people who can't speak English, and batter white people.

And why travel to other parts if Europe, where the people can't speak English, est strange foods, and are weird in general? Also France is full of coloreds.

And why travel to Africa, Asia or South America where people have dark skin and are barbarians? Although South Africa is a possibility as it is also 100 percent white.

• Mmm J
    Best Answer

Disagree.

I like the parts of Monaco, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Finland, Japan, Greece, Argentina, Tahiti, Chile and Israel I visited. There are probably other places as nice or maybe nicer to visit, I just have not made it "there" yet.

Troll much?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• RICK

None of those are 100% white and no they are not the only ones worth traveling to

In the US whites will be as minority in about 25 years