Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 3 months ago

What's an investment robot?

How much does it cost?

2-What's a good trader company?

3-Can one become rich in the stock market?

4-What's an investment that can make one rich in the stock market?

5-How much is gold? Is it a good investment?

6- Is Forex good?

7-What's a good channel to know more about investments in the stock market etc?

8- Is a prepaid credit card good to have?

It's a kind of robot that make many operations at the same time in the Forex.

Favorite Answer

There's no such thing as a "trading robot", there are systems used by firms that do trades based on predefined parameters but they are proprietary. Those available for newbie traders in the Forex markets are scams.

They're not sale so there is no market for them.

Most floor trading companies are good, they don't deal with the public

Yes one can become rich trading in the market

Buy a stock and/or option that's going to go higher

Gold trades in an auction market, so by the time you get the price of gold here on YA, it's moved. Yes it's a good investment depending on one's objectives and pocket book

Yes, Forex is good IF you know what you're doing.,

Don't know what you mean by "channel" it depends on where you're located, what markets you want to address and how much money you have.

Prepaid credit cards are good for some people - not most and they can not be used ion the securities world.

I am quite confused about which question to answer. there is a list of questions that are posted here.

Firstly I would start with Investing robots. I haven't heard any term like investment robots rather I know "Robo Advisors" who give financial help or financial advice based on some mathematical algorithms.

Secondly, I would like to answer "can someone become rich after investing in stocks". Yes, I would say a big yes. If someone is experienced and expert in stock market investment then yes he/she can double their income for sure picking some good stocks and shares in different scetors.

You're going to lose your shirt.

If anyone had a developed a program that was this good, they wouldn't be selling it to you, they would be making money with it.