What do you suppose would be the market value of this 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser?

It's a 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible with a 2.4 liter turbocharged engine. The pros are that it is a convertible, the body is straight and rust-free, it has alloy wheels, new low-profile tires, and 80,000 miles. The cons are that the top is worn and should be replaced, the clear coat is failing in spots,... show more It's a 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible with a 2.4 liter turbocharged engine. The pros are that it is a convertible, the body is straight and rust-free, it has alloy wheels, new low-profile tires, and 80,000 miles. The cons are that the top is worn and should be replaced, the clear coat is failing in spots, the drivers seat needs to be redone, and most likely it needs the cylinder head replaced because it uses a lot of oil, especially on startup, after oil has migrated past the valves into the cylinders. From my experience with several Chrysler four-cylinder motors, the valve guides and / or valve stem seals are very worn. So to sum up, a mechanic's special 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Turbo that needs a cylinder head, paint or clear coat, a new top,and a pair of nice seat covers to make a fun, relatively low-mileage (for its age) car. Yes, I could scrap it, but why deprive someone of the fun we've had with it when any new convertible would cost a lot more? I'm looking for ballpark figures here.