Yugi asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 months ago

Is there any military unit in the world that accepts people with violent misdemeanor and 5150?.?

I have 1 misdemeanor and a 5150.

I got the 5150 because my dad told the cops I wanted to kill people. He just said those things because he wanted me out the house so he called the cops on me because he was angry that I didn't have a job and he lied to the cop and said I wanted to kill people just so he can get rid of me. Now I'm homeless.Im 28 years old.

Favorite Answer

The French Foreign Legion is the most famous, but if you do a little research, you can probably find a bunch of countries that would accept you. I went to Rhodesia, and was offered a number of military commissions (I went with the Police), but if I were in my prime and unmarried I'd probably be going to fight with the Kurds.

They have been kicked around by everyone, yet do not retaliate against people under their jurisdiction, even if they are former enemies.

• Yugi2 months agoReport

Thanks for the help . I'm in the Ukrainian Azov Battalion now!. Anyone can join , and I'll be seeing combat in Eastern Ukraine.

Thx guys . I'm in Ukranian Azov Battalion now. 

There are No military service any where in the world who would acept you with your record!

Especially the French Foreign legion where you have to speak and understand French as all the commands are in French!

You will not have to worry as they would not take you!

French Foreign Legion supposedly takes anyone.

I'm pretty sure the Houthis in Yemen would take you.

Yes the French Foreign Legion. They are taking people who do not speak French.

• Mrsjvb

pretty much no. you further have the hurdle of becoming a legal citizen or permanent resident of any other nation before even pursuing such a thing.

Try the bahamas

• Bill-M

Yes. You can join the French Foreign Legion. All you need to do is have a Passport and be able to pass the Physical test. Being Able to Speak French is not a requirement, but it helps.

it might be possible,i would talk to the military about it