Is there any laptop under $600 that you would recommend for me? Or do you have to spend more than $600 to get a good laptop?

I'm looking for a laptop that has the following:

-A screen 14 inches or larger

-is decently fast

-has decent graphics

-i can do some programming on it

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

search Dell labor day sale and you can save $600 to $1000 with using dell promo codes and if your not looking for a certain brand Like my self I had bought 3 desk top laptops for the price of one some place other and I just did it with being disabled and having the computer at each house i'm at most I can get whatever I need on it.

So good look!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i just got a laptop for $92 dollars on amazon, its used but it works great

• 5 months ago

You don't need anything special for those things. Any computer less than about 10 years old will do everything you want. If it was me I'd be looking on Craigslist for a used machine, not too used.

But you might be able to get an i5, 8gigs of ram, 500gb hard drive, for about that. And that would be pretty nice. HP and Dell are my favorite brands (because they're easiest to work on).

If you don't plan on carrying it around, a desktop would give you more for your money, more upgrade potential, more reliability/longevity. The only real advantage of a laptop is portability.

• 5 months ago

Chromebook.

Dell or Acer or Gigabyte or HP or MSI laptop on sale or refurbished if you want Windows.

Used Macbook if you want MacOS X.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.