Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 3 months ago

How can I get my evil teacher sued for being evil?Please help me!!?

I have a former grade 8 teacher that I’m very close to. She is very nice and bubbly but she gives off an evil vibe which I’m suspicious of and terrified of. I remember when I was in her class 2 years ago and she would say dark jokes. One morning when it was close to Valentine’s Day and parent teacher interviews she was getting mad at us for not doing our school work in class so she told us that since it’s close to interviews and when I tell your parents that you don’t do your work, “maybe they won’t love you so much when they hear that!” I thought that joke was very evil, rude and insensitive because no matter what our parents would love us! Some other things that she did was get furiously angry us when she was mad, she would do this weird stare and smile once in a while, she even loves mean characters like The Wicked Witch of the West from the wizard of oz and Regina George from mean girls. I think the evilest thing she did and say was “ oh really? you haven’t seen my other side” when a student told her not to abuse us. Like are you serious?! What teacher would say something like that?! You know how threatening and unprofessional that sounds? So please can any one help me? I don’t want to be to harsh on my teacher but I think she needs a lawyer or someone who can specialize with this type of stuff have a serious conversation with this her so she can stop saying these evil mean stuff and making people feel scared of her. She also needs anger management help too. Thank you.

• d j

Is she the only evil person on this planet earth?

You need to be immune to learn to cope with the evil, because it's everywhere.

• Roger

I agree that the eighth grade is not the right level, if there is one, for those jokes, but you would have to be able to prove damages of some long-term kind, and be able to attach a monetary sum to those damages (you went to a psychiatrist as a direct result, for instance). Otherwise,. you won't be able to sue. It will simply look like pique.

• Joe

That was pretty creative for a twelve year old. I hope to god you aren't older than that, in which case you're an idiot.

You are either an idiot, or an over-imaginative 11-year-old.

• donnie

You can sue for anything I suppose. If she slapped you then yes sue her. If you can make a good case and bring in witnesses.

You can't. And if this person is so evil that you'd like to sue her, why are you very close to her? The smart thing to do with people you think are evil is to stay as far away as possible, have nothing to do with them, so maybe you're not too smart.

Go tell someone, they'll get you the help you need.

talk to your principal about it, if youre lucky maybe she'll get fired