WHY IS MY USB DRIVE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING??

It’s a SanDisk SecureAccess Vault usb drive. I plugged it into the xbox 360 to download 500 photos off of the xbox and onto the drive, and on the option on the xbox said “transfer” so I just transferred everything to the usb drive. Said transfer complete, I took it out, put usb drive in the computer and it doesn’t... show more It’s a SanDisk SecureAccess Vault usb drive.
I plugged it into the xbox 360 to download 500 photos off of the xbox and onto the drive, and on the option on the xbox said “transfer” so I just transferred everything to the usb drive. Said transfer complete, I took it out, put usb drive in the computer and it doesn’t show anything....... Xbox shows 0KB on everything............
It was like however many Kb of data going to like a 16gb usb drive so I know it had enough space....
WHAT HAPPENED, IM REALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW......