How do you calculate the runtime to sanitize a room with an ozone generator?

all guides say run ozone generators for X hours, some 5, 6, 7 or 8, but heres the issue. not all ozone generators are equal. not all rooms are equal, how do i determine the ideal runtime based on the volume of a given room? for instance, obviously if you are running in a wardrobe, the runtime is far less than if... show more all guides say run ozone generators for X hours, some 5, 6, 7 or 8, but heres the issue. not all ozone generators are equal. not all rooms are equal, how do i determine the ideal runtime based on the volume of a given room? for instance, obviously if you are running in a wardrobe, the runtime is far less than if you are running the machine in an open floor office.

What is the formula for runtime, where the variables are grams/hour and room size?
Im not sure its simply a matter of achieving a specific concentration, my understanding is that ozone has a short half life that has to be factored in
Update: sorry, i mean, calculate runtime based on grams per hour generated, room size, and concentration required, thats the other issue, i dont know the profile of required ozone levels.
2 answers 2