Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

What is it like to be in love with someone?

It's a very beautiful feeling, especially if it's mutual.

Being in love with someone feels like an overpowering feeling of affection which can lead you to making all kinds of dumb decisions and ruin your life if you're not careful. When you're in love you see the other person "through rose coloured glasses", that is, I mean they can do no wrong and even if your friends warn you about them you don't believe anything but the best about that person.

So that's how it feels. But why stop there. I thought maybe you'd like to know what science says about being in love. So I've attached an article which explains from the point of view of neuroscience, what actually happens in the brain when a person falls in love. I hope you enjoy the article, it's a pretty interesting read and not too technical with the neuroscience stuff.

Are you in love? It sounds like you might be falling in love, perhaps for the first time. I wish you well with everything, just remember to listen to other people and don't isolate yourself from friends and family (as most people tend to do).

And finally.... if you ever feel you're being treated badly, WALK AWAY. They say there are plenty more fish in the sea, and they're absolutely correct. Fish everywhere, all around you, all wanting to light up your life :)

Hope you enjoy the article. You'll find it here: https://hackspirit.com/what-does-it-feel-like-to-b...

It is both the best feeling in the world and the scariest feeling in the world. You give your heart to your soulmate and hope it works out

It's like a jigsaw puzzle when everything seems to fit so well together.