patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 months ago

are u really upset for Jamie olivers restaurant collapse- he is worth 300 million.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Never particularly liked him, don't think he's much of a cook. Lots of food network people aren't especially great cooks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Cara
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I'm not "really upset," though I think it's a pity, and of course a lot of people have lost their jobs, but Jamie himself will recover - I am sure he has still plenty of money and ideas.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

This affects me in no way.

I feel sorry for him, but I feel sorry for the people living close to the forest fires in Brazil (especially those who COPD already), for those living in war-torn areas, for the Muslim refugees from Myanmar, for the children in the US living in poverty, for those torn up inside by their intolerance and hatred, for those dying of cancer at this moment ... etc etc.

Jamie Oliver is someone I have never met and his career has no impact on my life. Not to discount his suffering or his humanity, but REALLY NOW ... let's keep it in perspective.

• 10 months ago

No. That happens but It's unfortunate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

I really don't want anyone to fail that I like or that I think is nice.

Now, trump is a different story.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I'm not “upset” but I think it's a pity for the people who worked there.

We visited “Jamie's Italian” in Newcastle a few times. To begin with it was really nice - good food, good atmosphere, not too expensive. The last time we went though the food was very “ordinary” and there was nothing “special” about the experience except the name “Jamie Oliver”. There's too much competition to be able to rely on that.

I think the blame maybe lies with the individuals actually managing the restaurants, not the hard-working staff and not, directly, with Jamie Oliver.

• 10 months ago

To whom is he worth $300 million? He's just a man.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

well like all of these super imposed stars, their heads get big and like all one trick ponies they cannot rule the world, they should stick to what they know best , they get into this and that and it gets way out of their league that bake off clown Hollywood has the right name , worrel Thomson sh** mouth the Scottish guy the world is full of Chiefs with minimum wage Indians catching the slack

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.