Am I in Love?

Iv'e been dating this guy we've had an on/off relationship for almost a year and he's not like my past boyfriends, he's different but in a good way. We play video games together, we talk/text on the phone. But then when he has to go or something I get depressed and start have anxiety or something. I can't really explain it but he's an amazing guy and I love him so much that every time another guy tries to flirt with me i get disgusted and block them cause he's the only one I want. When I see a pic pf him I smile really big and can't stop looking. I just barely have words to describe how much he means to me.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

If you'd asked this question without the line about depression and anxiety this could have been construed as the beginnings of love. But you've kind of outed yourself as having some emotional problems so it could be some kind of codependence you're developing. Get yourself into counseling for these problems and then you'll have a clearer head to be able to identify love if that comes along.

Well I believe so.

You have a big crush on him......but does he reciprocate I wonder? You have an on/off relationship? What does he do during the 'off' bit of it? Go out with others while you sit at home moping? Is he the one who breaks it off with you - or is it the other way around.

• Godlike3 months agoReport

I’m the one who always leave but then I just go straight back to him. I don’t take the time to get over him cause I don’t want to.

• Alan H

If you need to ask...No