How do I make this 6 words?

I'm supposed to write a 6 word memoir and I want it to be something like "Wait, is that not normal?" or "What do you mean that's not normal?" but those are 1 word off. The only things I can think of are "Wait a second, that's not normal?" or "What do you mean... show more I'm supposed to write a 6 word memoir and I want it to be something like "Wait, is that not normal?" or "What do you mean that's not normal?" but those are 1 word off.
The only things I can think of are "Wait a second, that's not normal?" or "What do you mean that's abnormal?" but I don't really like the sound of those. If there's nothing better I can do those but I don't want to.
Update: also i know this is a stupid memoir and i have things that are more serious but I've heard what some people from my class are doing and I don't want to be the weird kid that writes something serious. I did this because it doesn't sound sad but I have a few disabilities and disorders that have really... show more also i know this is a stupid memoir and i have things that are more serious but I've heard what some people from my class are doing and I don't want to be the weird kid that writes something serious. I did this because it doesn't sound sad but I have a few disabilities and disorders that have really affected my life and I didn't know that my struggles weren't normal for a long time so it is still pretty accurate