Ladies, am I a pig or do you think this is normal? What can I do about it?

I'm a younger guy and I always wake up very horny and I'm horny all throughout the day. I'm really attracted to girls with big butts and pretty faces. Today I had to so shopping for some supplies and I saw this girl who looked so sexy. She had long black hair and was wearing a royal blue sundress. She... show more I'm a younger guy and I always wake up very horny and I'm horny all throughout the day. I'm really attracted to girls with big butts and pretty faces. Today I had to so shopping for some supplies and I saw this girl who looked so sexy. She had long black hair and was wearing a royal blue sundress. She had a really big butt, but a thin waist and she it looked as if she wasn't wearing underwear or perhaps just a thong because her butt was jiggling in her dress which was amazing. I was too shy to try to talk to her and didn't even know if she would be interested. I don't masturbate or watch pornography either. Never ever.

What can I do about this? I'm not an ugly guy either and im rather physically fit. I train 5 days a week. Am I wrong?