Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 months ago

Ladies, am I a pig or do you think this is normal? What can I do about it?

I'm a younger guy and I always wake up very horny and I'm horny all throughout the day. I'm really attracted to girls with big butts and pretty faces. Today I had to so shopping for some supplies and I saw this girl who looked so sexy. She had long black hair and was wearing a royal blue sundress. She had a really big butt, but a thin waist and she it looked as if she wasn't wearing underwear or perhaps just a thong because her butt was jiggling in her dress which was amazing. I was too shy to try to talk to her and didn't even know if she would be interested. I don't masturbate or watch pornography either. Never ever.

What can I do about this? I'm not an ugly guy either and im rather physically fit. I train 5 days a week. Am I wrong?

• liz
    Favorite Answer

You’re supposed to like women. I don’t see why you’re worried about it.

• liz

You’re over-thinking it. You need to just go out and start talking to people. If they aren’t interested, they won’t smile or won t keep the conversation going or won’t meet your eyes. At that point you can say bye to them.

• ?

You may have all the big butts..

• Zirp

You are horny all day everyday but you don't masturbate? What's the sense in that? Religious fundamentalism?

Source(s): I'm a guy

thats fine, you cant help feeling horny. you dont need to feel guilty about being a normal male

You are normal. Dont ask a women if they think this is pig behavior. they arent men. i used to wake up horny everyday and if my girlfriend at the time wasnt there which most of the time she wasnt because she has work at 5am i used to squeeze one off unless it was a night she wanted to sleep over or on the weekends when she slept over. this was my procedure for a long while. its also pretty normal to wake up horny for men. also called ghost dlck, thats when you wake up and you stick it in your girl and have sex when she is still sleeping on her side. which most women like believe it or not, from what i have been told by my girlfriends.