Why is the party of slavery (democrats) so eager to buy junky products built with Chinese slave labor?

Update:

James- really? Every time i turn on the TV i see some descendant of a slave owner in the democrat party rambling on about how we need more junk built by Chinese slaves.

Update 2:

ANON- It isn't about me. Im talking about the democrats in government, and the fake media who keep insisting we must use Chinese slave labor, instead of bringing high paying lobs back to America.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Funny, considering the party of “America first” “job creators” only seem to have their crap made in communist China, by slave labor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Maybe check the label in your shoes before saying anything.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Oh, the old trick of using political party names. Sorry, that doesn't work. Liberals have always fought for equal civil rights and right-wingers have always fought against them. Political party names are meaningless. Bad try.

Attachment image
    • NRA4EVER
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

But the democrat DID stat the KKK. That is a fact.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Really, and where were most of your electronics made? I don't mean full product that can be labeled made in the USA because it was assembled here, I mean capacitor, resisters, switches, ex. in them - even CPUs and RAM chips.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because they think high school drop outs don't deserve a middle class existence no matter how hard they work. It's this kind of disgusting attitude that's led to wide scale social problems in places like Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis the list goes on and keeps continuing to grow.

• 6 months ago

Don't forget their cries for open borders, so that they can undercut blue collar labor. Get those lawns mowed cheap!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.