IS IT POSSIBLE AT ALL FOR SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY'RE STRAIGHT TO LIKE SOMEONE OF THE SAME GENDER IN A ROMANTIC WAY?? HELP?

She is straight and says she hasn't ever felt stuff for girls..But she is giving so many signs she likes me and others see it too..All I ask is..Is it possible for someone to say they're straight and never felt stuff for girls..but actually do or have felt stuff??

Favorite Answer

Yes, it's possible for people to lie. Sorry if that comes as a shock to you.

Yes it's possible. That would make them a homoromantic heterosexual

of course it is possible, she may be lying to herself like I was when I got pregnant at fifteen, I went out with a guy to prove to everyone, especially myself that I was "normal" and a good Christian girl, It didn't work though, I came out as a Lesbian when I was 18.

yes as anonymous says sometimes they straight up lie and it could be because they are trying to save face and not reject you or simply because they are lying to themselves and don't come out ( scared to come out )

happened to me with this one girl i tried to date her MANY.. times she ghosted me every single time and i was kind and polite/gentleman like to her wasn't coming off too strong or anything. i actually met her from culinary school and also my close female friend went to highschool and culinary school with her as well and they are friends but we talked about it and we both came to conclusion that maybe she is lesbian.

my friend says she is very picky and honestly im not the most good looking guy but if she just told me she wasn't interested i would have left her alone after the 1st time but she kept ghosting me so that is when i started to question maybe she is bi. after the 2nd ghost and then after the 3rd one we both thing she is straight up lesbian but doesn't want to come out as she herself is confused. my friend told me she has tried to pursue a girl once as like a crush thing.

Unless they are pansexual, no.