What’s the title of this movie that was about a friend of a of a girl was kidnapped?

The movie had realistic rape scenes. I can’t remember what the title is. It’s when her friend started talking to a guy online that she doesn’t know and when she goes out at night to meet him, she was kidnapper. She was also kidnapped at the end and was also raped by the kidnapper. At the end of the movie, she was... show more The movie had realistic rape scenes. I can’t remember what the title is. It’s when her friend started talking to a guy online that she doesn’t know and when she goes out at night to meet him, she was kidnapper. She was also kidnapped at the end and was also raped by the kidnapper. At the end of the movie, she was put inside a bin with the rotting corpse of her friend inside. The kidnapper buried the bin underground with the poor girl and her dead friend inside the bin. I really wanna suggest this movie to a friend and it would be a lot of help if you guys can answer because its hard to google it.