I let my ex see our son and he won’t give him back and I’m not sure he’s the father?

Four years ago my ex and I broke up. We had sex everyday still and I hooked up with someone else just once and I got pregnant a month later and it was protected, condom broke but I took plan b pill so I figured it would be safe to say it was my husbands baby. We get married and we break up because he gets kicked... show more Four years ago my ex and I broke up. We had sex everyday still and I hooked up with someone else just once and I got pregnant a month later and it was protected, condom broke but I took plan b pill so I figured it would be safe to say it was my husbands baby. We get married and we break up because he gets kicked out of the Marines for doing things with 15 year olds but it’s in official trouble over it. He goes back to Michigan and I have him for 7 months. He barely try’s to talk to him and doesn’t help with anything, I do it all myself and it was like that before anyways. I come home to Michigan and he asks to have him for one night so I agree and on the agreed time the next day he decides he’s not giving him back. So I call the police but since he’s a parent I can’t take him. He hasn’t seen him in 7 months. And so I’m going up to the court house tomorrow with my ex and does anyone know what will happen? I’m not sure if my sons even his, can I bring that up too and request a paternity? Will I get him back? :(