What is this movie?! Young girl kidnapping film?

I m trying to remember what this movie is called that I watched a few years ago and CANNOT remmeber. The girl is about 13-16 blonde hair and gets kidbapped by a guy who looks like he s in his mid 20s-early 30s - i cant remember why but he kind of ends up protecting her and they end up having like a brother sister... show more I m trying to remember what this movie is called that I watched a few years ago and CANNOT remmeber.

The girl is about 13-16 blonde hair and gets kidbapped by a guy who looks like he s in his mid 20s-early 30s - i cant remember why but he kind of ends up protecting her and they end up having like a brother sister bond (cant remember the plot properly) and then she doesnt wanna leave and go back to her family.. i think at the end he ends up dropping her off and she s crying. Does anyone know what it s called?
1 answer 1