I ve been taking azos & now I m left with a 2 min uncomfortable feeling after peeing. I dont have the money or health insurance to see a doc?

1 Answer

  • D_21
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think you're gonna have to see a doctor. You could go to an Emergency Room at a hospital and wait foreeeeeever (ask about financial aid.) You could maybe try an Urgent Care Clinic. Look for a Free Clinic in your area. Could try calling Planned Parenthoods near you and see if they offer a sliding fee. They just got majorly defunded though so go fast. They treated my UTIs when I was in my twenties.

    This page from the NHS offers first basic information about urinary infections, but then does go on to offer a short list of homeopathic self care remedies.


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.