I need help with my physics test?
Can someone answer these? It would also help me a lot if you told me how you got the answers. thank you:
1. How many liters can a cylinder hold that is 1 m tall and has a radius of .25 m?
2. A car drives 20 miles North, turns left 300 and drives 40 miles. What is the car’s final displacement?
3. A plane flies at 400 for 150 miles,then flies 200 miles at an angle of 150 west of North. What is the plane’s final displacement?
4. A car starts 10 meters away from a house, accelerates away from the house at 2 m/s2 until it is 50 meters away from the house.
How long did it take for this to happen?
What is the car’s final speed?
5. A boat is moving perpendicular across a river. The boat is moving at 4 m/s and the river moves at 2 m/s. If the river is 28 meters across, what is the displacement of the boat?
6. A ball is launched off a cliff at 300 moving at 20 m/s. The cliff is 50m tall. How far in the x-direction did the ball go?
7. A partially filled balloon that has helium in it is released off the top of a 400m building. Because of the Helium, the acceleration due to gravity is decreased to 2.5 m/s2. How long does it take for the balloon to reach the ground
8. A rubber ball travelling at 10 m/s for 4 seconds at 450 north of East collides with a wall. The ball reflects off the wall at the same speed and continues to move for 3 seconds. What is the displacement of the ball?
- InquizetifLv 73 months agoBest Answer
No one is answering 8 questions for 10 points, maybe list each question individually. The solution to number 1 is in the Comment section
- RealProLv 73 months ago
For start maybe try not using 0 for the degree symbol?
- Aster RhoidsLv 63 months ago
How is this a test exactly?