Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 2 years ago

I need help with my physics test?

Can someone answer these? It would also help me a lot if you told me how you got the answers. thank you:

1. How many liters can a cylinder hold that is 1 m tall and has a radius of .25 m?

2. A car drives 20 miles North, turns left 300 and drives 40 miles. What is the car’s final displacement?

3. A plane flies at 400 for 150 miles,then flies 200 miles at an angle of 150 west of North. What is the plane’s final displacement?

4. A car starts 10 meters away from a house, accelerates away from the house at 2 m/s2 until it is 50 meters away from the house.

How long did it take for this to happen?

What is the car’s final speed?

5. A boat is moving perpendicular across a river. The boat is moving at 4 m/s and the river moves at 2 m/s. If the river is 28 meters across, what is the displacement of the boat?

6. A ball is launched off a cliff at 300 moving at 20 m/s. The cliff is 50m tall. How far in the x-direction did the ball go?

7. A partially filled balloon that has helium in it is released off the top of a 400m building. Because of the Helium, the acceleration due to gravity is decreased to 2.5 m/s2. How long does it take for the balloon to reach the ground

8. A rubber ball travelling at 10 m/s for 4 seconds at 450 north of East collides with a wall. The ball reflects off the wall at the same speed and continues to move for 3 seconds. What is the displacement of the ball?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No one is answering 8 questions for 10 points, maybe list each question individually. The solution to number 1 is in the Comment section

• 2 years ago

For start maybe try not using 0 for the degree symbol?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

How is this a test exactly?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.