Anyone own the sony wf-1000xm3? Sound quality as good or better than the bose sound sport wireless?

I currently own the bose soundsport wireless and haven t had any complaints. I generally use them for over 6 hours every day between work and school constantly having one ear bud in. Not being able to use the left ear bud independently is pretty inconvenient but ive been fine just using the right ear bud. Is the... show more I currently own the bose soundsport wireless and haven t had any complaints. I generally use them for over 6 hours every day between work and school constantly having one ear bud in. Not being able to use the left ear bud independently is pretty inconvenient but ive been fine just using the right ear bud. Is the wfxm3 is noticeable upgrade from the sound sport mostly in terms of sound quality or should i wait for other companies to begin releasing newer models.
0