Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 12 months ago

Is Trump poisoning the GOP from within?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's almost like he was a plant from enemies of the USA - like Russia. There is no logical reason why Trump would be kissing Russian buttski to the detriment of the US and longtime US allies, unless Vlad Putin was dangling something in front of him. I wouldn't hazard a guess as to exactly what is being dangled. Moscow Mitch has been turned as well.

Do you derive any comfort from the prospect that Mooch McConnell and a few other Repugnicons could lose their places at the taxpayer trough next year? And that there are now a few Repubs that are showing some spine, like the ones who are starting primary challenges against Trump?

• 12 months ago

I suspect if the GOP did what they were supposed to, Trump would have never been an option for President. Part of the problem are the real plants RINO,s who are Democrats that won Republican positions.

• 12 months ago

Newt Gingrich started that, and he's proud that it working in the Senate. However, weren't the democrats supposed to be dying 4 years ago?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

i would hope not

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

He sure is making you cry like a bitck

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

The GOP used to have some good people in it, but as of lately Trump drove the remaining few to the left or they became Independent, and the others bought into his sickness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.