Why am I so upset that this gym trainer no longer works at the gym I exercise in?

I don't even know the person, never talked. We made some eye contact or nods. Seemed like a really good trainer and person. I use exercise morning or evenings and he was always there. I've been in and out of town and recent work changes routines for a few weeks. I realized I had not seem him for 1 week and then found out on website he no longer works there. I felt a few time they tried to hit on me and I never was interested. I'd catch to the person making a few glances and stares. Yet ignored it. Now that he is gone I feel..lol sad or bad about it. Weird.

this is why you shouldnt play stupid azz head games with men. it causes many men to either lose interest or never develop any to begin with

Source(s): nothing

Um, because you had a crush on him? Other than that, how the hell would we know why?

That's actually nice to find a trainer that really works for you you bond with and you feel comfortable working out with. That's just natural either seek him out see where else he went to or you know weight and that one true trainer will come. If you love someone let them go if they love you they were always yours.