What should I do?

So I’ve been married for a year now and honestly I just don’t love him anymore we have a lot of differences and I don’t want to end it but I want to Ik he still loves me but I don’t and I’m in a place right now I can’t afford loosing another person I mean I care for him but he doesn’t make me happy anymore. And I... show more So I’ve been married for a year now and honestly I just don’t love him anymore we have a lot of differences and I don’t want to end it but I want to Ik he still loves me but I don’t and I’m in a place right now I can’t afford loosing another person I mean I care for him but he doesn’t make me happy anymore. And I really don’t wanna leave him but idk what to do. I don’t like his way of life or his family/family values. I come from a very strict and high value family and he doesn’t my parents don’t like him and think I can do better I just kinda feel in a stuck he always smokes weed in the house knowing I’m on probation and I use to have problems with drugs. I changed my life and he doesn’t care at all he doesn’t care for his health or mine or my feelings
4 answers 4