Should I let it die with him or tell him how I feel?

I've been talking to this guy for almost two months. We met on Tinder. We went out on a date once, hung out a 2ndt ime and..hooked up the 2nd time we hung out (that was around early July. Kind of regretting it) He was super sweet though: he called me beautiful, rubbed my back all night and the morning after.... show more I've been talking to this guy for almost two months. We met on Tinder. We went out on a date once, hung out a 2ndt ime and..hooked up the 2nd time we hung out (that was around early July. Kind of regretting it) He was super sweet though: he called me beautiful, rubbed my back all night and the morning after. Cuddled me prolonged periods of time. Paid for my uber ride home. For weeks after, we texted almost daily. He was going out of town a lot and also in the process of moving in somewhere else so I understood he was busy. We weren't really hanging out because of it, but i excused it for a while. Around the first week of August, he asked me to go away with him and his friends that weekend a week after I asked to hang out that same weekend. I politely declined saying I had other obligations (which I did). i tried to follow up and ask to hang out last weekend and go for drinks. He initially was up for it, but flaked on me that day due to an early morning appointment he had the next morning. He was extremely apologetic, but I have not heard from him in a week. Should I let this die, or tell him how I'm looking for something more long-term and see where it goes? I'm frustrated because I haven't seen him for a while, but I'm just afraid it hasn't been long enough to warrant that conversation.
3 answers 3