Does he like me or do I misunderstand?

My driving instructor married and maybe hitting on me. When I got nervous he grabbed my hand to calm me. He grabbed my hand and put it on his leg sometimes or put his hand on my thigh (with shorts). He asked me to send him a nice messages saying.. my handsome teacher but never answered. One of my last lessons he asked me to show him normal pics of me. I texted him I liked him (as a friend). In the next lesson we left a student in her house and when she left, he put his hand on my leg and told me I like you too (friend). He also said I should be careful driving cause I was too young and pretty for an accident and asked me what perfume I was wearing cause he liked it. That lesson he asked me to send him a nice message. I told him Im into him in spanish but its like just writing "I like" by text but again he didn't respond. In my last class there was a woman at the beginning and he didn't touch me or antthing. Then she left and he touched my thigh a lot to tell me I was doing good driving and he got me nervous and horny when doing that. At the end he went to leave me and told me to park in a place where there was a tree to calm me down. There he asked me what I meant with this message and I was like... that I spend a good time in your lessob bc i was so afraid of telling him in person. While this he was putting his hand on my thigh and he kind of slipped a bit his little finger in my short. Then I just got down the car and he didn't get out to switch seets just from the inside.

Favorite Answer

He's a pervert.

What are you waiting around for? A neon sign to warn you off?

• Foofa

You need to report this unprofessional behavior to his bosses. This is uncalled for.