I have been asked to go to Italy in six weeks, I want to say yes but at the same time am scared. What do I do?

Planes slowly falling out of the sky over the ocean scares me like TWA flight 800 although that one exploded. Also if there is a sudden event here at home but I can’t go since I’m committed to the trip by then. For example an extended family member dies or a sudden wedding announcement. I would be going with... show more Planes slowly falling out of the sky over the ocean scares me like TWA flight 800 although that one exploded. Also if there is a sudden event here at home but I can’t go since I’m committed to the trip by then. For example an extended family member dies or a sudden wedding announcement.

I would be going with my 87-year-old grandfather and this is likely his last opportunity to travel so I very much want to.
1 answer 1