Every time he is upset at me he calls me dumb and stupid. He says “when people don’t comprehend they are dumb’’?

I asked him a simple question and he exploded calling me stupid and dumb and I told him to stop and I asked him why he’s so disrespectful. He says it’s my fault he is being the way he is because I asked him a question he didn’t like. I cried and he said he don’t give a f I am crying. I said it’s over and he said... show more I asked him a simple question and he exploded calling me stupid and dumb and I told him to stop and I asked him why he’s so disrespectful. He says it’s my fault he is being the way he is because I asked him a question he didn’t like. I cried and he said he don’t give a f I am crying. I said it’s over and he said I must’ve met someone new. I blocked him and now he is blowing up my phone from random numbers. I don’t know what to do, it’s like his mentally ill. He can be so sweet and then out of no where be like this.