Attracted to my roommate?

She’s hot like we used to date and we still live together but like I get turned on anytime I’m near her she has a nice butt too lol like I wish I could get her back cause I would never leave her ever we broke up like 6 months ago it was sorta mutual but damn I’d do anything to have her back

• Foofa

You should probably move out because you're only torturing yourself by staying there.

Well, what did you do to screw that up? It had to be something. Move on . Date. Meet new people.

• Jr

Get her back then, it’s never too late. The good thing is you guys didn’t end up on bad terms bc you guys are still roommates or whatnot. Come on man, your opportunity is right there. Don’t be afraid to shoot your shot. If you don’t shoot your shot, someone else will.

How are you going to have a fine girl in front of you and not do anything about it. Come on mah dude. Just go for it.

You can never go backwards, it just doesn't work. If you and she are meant to be together, then it will happen. However, from what you are describing here its just a physical attraction on your part (and that stuff dies out quickly). If you develop real, honest love for one another, then maybe you would have a chance to be together. Using your physical desire as a reason to want her back is a weak excuse. It isn't going to fix anything so you need to either step back or stop being room mates.