Tyler asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 12 months ago

Gained 3 lbs in one weekend?

I’m a 21 year old male I’m 5’7 and I work at a job where I sweat a lot and I’ve been trying to lose weight and I can’t. Friday I weighed 192.6 and today I weighed 195.6 lbs. How did I gain 3 lbs in one weekend? I don’t even eat that much so it makes no sense for me to gain weight

Your body weight fluctuates 1-3 lbs daily.

• k w

it does, if you know the artificial ingredients do it ! and if you want it to stop doing that,

you have to filter out the foods you are eating that have that stuff in it ! you can read

[ foodbabe dot com ] you'll get to know all the hiding places they stretch the truth a bit, or just plain obfuscate the truth. she's awesome, if you don't care, ok your loss !

too bad so sad........

3 pounds? are you kidding? I lose 3 pounds in sweat almost everynight. You realize you drink more than 3 pounds of water a day? chill the fk out man. Btw just to give you an idea, a 32 oz powerade weighs 2 pounds

Poop, water and muscle. If you sweat a lot but are drinking a lot your body might be holding onto water.